Terms & Conditions
Perthshire Preserves is committed to providing a top quality product and an excellent service. If you have received a preserve that you are not entirely happy with either the product or the service, please contact us with your comments.
- All specifications are approximate only and as the products are hand made, subject to some variation and deviation.
- All products are gluten free.
- Every precaution has been taken to ensure that there is no contamination from nuts in our non nut based recipes however we cannot guarantee that products are free from traces of nuts.
- All orders are accepted when your Worldpay Gateway payment is processed and you have been notified that your goods have been despatched.
- You are able to correct errors on your order only up to the point at which you click on “submit” on the final page of our ordering process.
- We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
- All orders are processed as soon as possible. If for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled you will be notified immediately.
- Where the product has not arrived in perfect condition, we will refund the cost of the goods OR we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prices listed on this Site are our prices prevailing at the time you submit your order. However, you accept that mistakes can be made when uploading prices onto the Site, or that; prices may vary between when we display a price and when goods are purchased. Accordingly, we may validate your order before we accept it. Where the correct price is higher than the price displayed on your order we may contact you by e-mail or telephone to let you know the correct price and provide you with the opportunity to cancel your order.
- Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays.
- We cannot dispatch by carrier or by Royal Mail Special Delivery on a Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
- Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
Consumption of Goods
- Consumable ambient goods should be consumed prior to the ‘best before date’ endorsed on the product label.
- You are responsible for the payment of any import duties and taxes levied in your country of residence. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. You should contact your local customs office for further advice.
Risk and Returns
- Risk in the goods shall pass to you on the collection from our depot by the courier appointed by us.
- All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to Perthshire Preserves. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Perthshire Preserves or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Perthshire Preserves’ Liability
- Without prejudice to statutory rights afforded to purchasers of products, the information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty, and in particular, www.perthshirepreserves.co.uk does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “external sites”) Perthshire Preserves is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Accuracy of Content
- Perthshire Preserves have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT where it is levied. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only and are intended only to provide a general description of the goods. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Perthshire Preserves disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Perthshire Preserves shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
- This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland. All contracts are concluded in English.