Refunds and Ordering
- All orders are accepted when your Worldpay Gateway payment is processed and you have been notified that your goods have been despatched.
- You are able to correct errors on your order only up to the point at which you click on “submit” on the final page of our ordering process.
- We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
- All orders are processed as soon as possible. If for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled you will be notified immediately.
- Where the product has not arrived in perfect condition, we will refund the cost of the goods OR we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays.
- We cannot dispatch by carrier or by Royal Mail Special Delivery on a Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
- Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.